WHEN: Friday 27 March, 6.30 - 9 pm
WHERE: The Gypsy Garage, 5/43 Hillcrest Pde, Miami
WHAT: 1 hr MOON flow yoga class incorporating the 4 phases of your menstrual cycle. Followed by a guided meditation, female teas, organic snacks with superfoods for women, and wisdom circle.
Theme is "Moontime - Reclaiming the Body's Wisdom"
For many women their menstrual cycles are shrouded in mystery.
Often we can feel overwhelmed and confused by the seeming turbulence of our female bodies and unpredictability of our moods.
You will be given a Moon Chart to take home that combines the biological and spiritual aspects of your cycle to give you a deeper understanding of your own rhythms, so that you can find balance within yourself.
Included on the night:
* Unique MOON flow yoga class
* guided meditation
* nurturing female herbal teas
* delicious organic snacks with superfoods for women
* nutritional and herbal suggestions for supporting you through your cycle, including herbs for PMS, low libido and low energy
* Take-home Moon Chart overviewing the physical, spiritual and archetypal meanings of your cycle
* meaningful connection and stimulating conversation in a safe space.
This Yoga & Women's Circle is all about celebrating your menstrual cycle, and empowering you to find healing through understanding and working with the different phases of your cycle. It's time to celebrate being a woman!
A place for women to unite, move and be moved! Bring your sisters, mothers and friends.
**This workshop is held on a waxing moon
to encourage new beginnings!
COST: $20 pre-booked online / $25 at the door including materials, snacks and tea
YOUR HOST: The circle will be lead by Casey Conroy, Holistic Dietitian Nutritionist & Yoga Teacher since 2006. She is passionate about women's health, self-discovery through play, herbal medicine, and is currently 10 weeks pregnant :)
For more details contact Casey at: email@example.com
Or visit the Facebook event page here