- What is HA? Plus some signs, symptoms, and accompanying issues (short and long term)
- All about the food piece – how much, how often, and whether calorie counting to ensure minimum intakes helps or hinders (hint: it depends!)
- Why potatoes are not the devil (and carbs may actually be your secret weapon)
- Guidelines on exercise in HA recovery
- Why rest rocks
- The importance of seeing a psychologist / psychotherapist / counsellor as part of your team
- Tips on dealing with diet mentality and diet culture
- Busting some common HA myths
- Partial vs full recovery
- The problem with skipping the nutritional rehabilitation part of healing from HA and jumping straight to herbs, fertility medications and/or injectables
- Body appreciation
Phoebe Jobson is a Sydney based Speaker and Naturopath at Nutmeg Naturopathy. Naturopathy encompasses a number of modalities, particularly herbal medicine and nutrition, to help support acute and chronic illnesses and imbalances within the body. Having had her own health challenges in the past and being diagnosed with a Restrictive Eating Disorder, Phoebe knows what it is like to be in a place of dis-eased health. She has learnt how nutrition, herbal medicine and other holistic principles have the power to help and enable our body and mind to thrive. Phoebe is so passionate about supporting individuals and helping them take care of their precious health. We must learn to appreciate and love who we are, nourishing ourselves on a daily basis. Helping others add health, happiness, and soul back into their lives truly makes Phoebe’s heart sing. Each and every one of us is on a different health journey and Phoebe is here to help support, build and energise that journey.
Phoebe's Website, Instagram & Facebook
Support the show!