Acai bowls... they're all the rage. And they're often overrpcied for the amount of acai you get! Why pay $16 at a hipster cafe when you can make your own for a quarter of the price?! Here is a wonderfully easy way to bring acai and greens into your diet... without the hipster pricetag.
Serves 1 - 2
* 1 cup frozen organic blueberries
* 2 sachets frozen Amazonia pure acai puree
* 2-3 frozen bananas
* handful of green leafies e.g. kale, silverbeet, broccoli leaves, dandelion greens, de-stemmed
* pulp of 1 passionfruit
* 1 lemon, juice and zest
* 1/4 cup activated almonds, or other raw nuts & seeds
* 2 medjool dates, finely chopped
Combine the first 5 ingredients in a high power blender. Pour mixture into a small serving bowl. Sprinkle the activated nuts and dates on top and serve.