- 𝗕𝘂𝗹𝗸-𝗯𝗶𝗹𝗹𝗲𝗱 30 minute consults for people with EPC or EDMP, AND who are under 16 yo, have a Health Care Card, or are classified COVID vulnerable. Note that given the short time allotment a regular 60 minute consult will need to be spread out over two sessions, ideally on two consecutive days
- 𝗠𝗲𝗱𝗶𝗰𝗮𝗿𝗲 𝗿𝗲𝗯𝗮𝘁𝗲𝘀 available for everyone else with EPC or EDMP. A gap is payable as per usual
- 𝗦𝗹𝗶𝗱𝗶𝗻𝗴 𝘀𝗰𝗮𝗹𝗲 offered for ALL clients experiencing financial strain, regardless of whether you have an EPC/EDMP or not. This means the gap you are required to pay can be reduced
- Usual private health fund rebates for those who use this.
A mutually agreed upon fee for folks using the sliding scale option can be discussed with me privately.
However my unique offering is an online PRIVATE session, which offers what a pre-recorded class (and to a lesser extent, a live class) cannot: one-on-one, personalised care and attunement. Here’s how it works:
- 𝗣𝗿𝗶𝘃𝗮𝘁𝗲 𝘀𝗲𝘀𝘀𝗶𝗼𝗻𝘀 are 30 minutes and include a check-in, instruction, and homework
- 𝗧𝗶𝗺𝗶𝗻𝗴 𝗶𝘀 𝗳𝗹𝗲𝘅𝗶𝗯𝗹𝗲. No having to turn up to class at the usual time when circumstances at home have changed so drastically (eg. kids no longer in school, partners working from home)
- 𝗖𝗼𝘀𝘁 𝗶𝘀 𝗶𝗻𝗱𝗶𝘃𝗶𝗱𝘂𝗮𝗹𝗹𝘆 𝗻𝗲𝗴𝗼𝘁𝗶𝗮𝘁𝗲𝗱. The student decides how much a 30-minute meeting is worth vs. what they can afford. It might be $5, it might be $50.
These offerings will likely shift as the situation morphs but right now this feels right for me. My wish is to be of service to folks doing it tough and at the same time continue to support those who have the financial capacity to pay the full price. If you have the capacity to pay full fee please do so, knowing you will be supporting my family AND enabling me to support those who cannot afford the full fee.
If you wish to discuss or book any of these services with me, please contact me personally at firstname.lastname@example.org